Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[DOWNLOAD] "Tiger Crown" by Laura Greenwood " eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free

Tiger Crown

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


eBook details

  • Title: Tiger Crown
  • Author : Laura Greenwood
  • Release Date : January 27, 2021
  • Genre: Contemporary,Books,Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Fantasy,Romance,Paranormal,Paranormal,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 145 KB

Description

I've spent my entire life being passed over by the Shifter Queen. Which wouldn't be a big deal, except she's my mother. 

Now she's finally let me come to the foremost academy for big cat shifters, Sabre Woods, I'm hoping to find some independence. If only I wasn't plagued by my rival for the title of Shifter Heir. 

All I need to do is get through the first few weeks without accidentally challenging someone to the Shifter Trials. That should be easy...right?

- 

Tiger Crown is book one of the Sabre Woods Academy series. It is a paranormal academy with shifters and a slow burn m/f romance. 


Free Download "Tiger Crown" PDF ePub Kindle